"Our ICE 2018 portfolio represents IGT's passion for driving the player experience forward through meaningful innovation that caters to our customers' market-specific opportunities," said
Product highlights within IGT's ICE stand will include:
- The CrystalDual® 27/27 Cabinet: IGT's CrystalDual 27/27 cabinet will make its world debut at ICE. The striking hardware represents the evolution of the Company's Crystal Hardware series and gives operators a reliable, dual-screen core video cabinet option for their casino floors. The cabinet includes a range of unique features such as two 27-inch, high-definition displays, intelligent cabinet lighting, the option for bank-wide synchronized lighting, a mobile device charging port, and more. IGT will unveil this product by showcasing a range of new and "Proven Performer" game themes such as the Golden Egypt™, Ocean Magic™, Wolf Ridge™, Dancing Reels Salsa™, Golden Gecko™ and Brilliant Fruits™ games. IGT will also highlight its new USwitch™ multi-game bundles. USwitch games are compatible with the CrystalDual 27/27 and CrystalSlant™ cabinets, and feature a user-friendly game selector that groups like games, making it easier for players to find games that suit their individual gameplay preferences.
- The CrystalCurve™ Cabinet: Featuring a 43-inch, curved, ultra-HD 4K display, the CrystalCurve cabinet is backed by a rich pipeline of core and premium game content. IGT will demonstrate core titles such as the Cleopatra® Gold, Wild Fury Jackpots™, Star Rise™ and ICY WILDS™ Deluxe games – each one designed exclusively for the CrystalCurve cabinet. IGT will also highlight premium, multi-level progressives on the CrystalCurve cabinets with titles such as the Fort Knox® Video Slots and Fortune Gong™ games.
- TRUE 4D™ Content on the CrystalCurve™ TRUE 4D™ Cabinet: ICE attendees can enjoy the next dimension of gaming entertainment with IGT's Ghostbusters™ 4D and SPHINX 4D™ games. Housed on the CrystalCurve TRUE 4D cabinet, the games leverage glasses-free TRUE 3D™, gesture recognition and mid-air haptic technologies to deliver an award-winning multi-sensory player experience.
- Mobile Solutions Cardless Connect™ and PlaySpot™ Technology: IGT will showcase its award-winning Cardless Connect and PlaySpot mobile innovations. Both solutions are designed to enhance the land-based casino environment and give players more choices for how they enjoy their favorite casino games. The Cardless Connect technology enables casino patrons to use their smart phones to perform a variety of actions such as initiating a patron loyalty session at a slot machine, or transferring funds to-and-from a slot machine. With the addition of IGT's Resort Wallet, Cardless Connect technology users can seamlessly initiate funds transfers between multiple casino properties owned by a single operator. The Company will also spotlight its PlaySpot mobile technology. The PlaySpot mobile solution gives players the option to wager on live roulette and baccarat games, keno, sports and more from their mobile devices from approved areas within a resort-casino. IGT's PlaySpot solution integrates with many of IGT's other casino products such as the Cardless Connect, IGT Advantage®, Live Connect, and IGT Dynasty Electronic Table Games (ETG) solutions.
- New Content for the
AXXIS® 23/23 Cabinet: IGT will extend its content portfolio for the internationally celebrated AXXIS23/23 cabinet with the introduction of the new diversity™ HD multi-game bundles. At ICE, IGT will showcase diversity HD 5, 6, and 7 – each bundle comprising 12 player-favorite IGT titles such as the Ocean Magic™, Golden Egypt™ and King of Macedonia™ games. IGT will also showcase the Money Strike™ game on the AXXIS23/23 cabinet – a bolt-on progressive that will enhance IGT's diversity HD suites 5, 6 and 7.
ICE attendees can also look forward to the following IGT solutions within IGT's stand:
- Interactive content for the Company's Remote Game Server (IGT RGS®), including new slot games, casual games, skill-based games, and live demonstrations of a new tournaments feature.
- PowerSight™ technology demonstrated on the CrystalCurve ULTRA™ cabinet. PowerSight technology enables a player to stare at on-screen objects to unlock them in pick bonuses and other player-selectable components of gameplay.
- Glasses-free TRUE 3D™ titles such as the James Cameron's AVATAR™ 3D Video Slots and Phoenix Rising™ 3D games.
- New content for the S3000® gaming machine, including the much-anticipated Money Storm® linked progressive.
- Chill Gaming's skill-based Fortunes of the Brave™ game and Bloomtopia™ game, along with IGT's Video Reel Edge™ (VRE) games and Skillcade™ experiences such as the Race Ace® Arcade game.
- The Spin-Splosion! ™ video tournament solution on the CrystalSlant cabinet.
- IGT Dynasty Electronic Table Games (ETG) featuring a landscape, 4K display.
- The Quasar™
Video Lottery Terminal(VLT), along with exciting content and the INTELLIGEN™ central management system.
- Leading casino management systems such as IGT Advantage®, GALAXIS™, System2go™ and Casinolink® systems.
- ZEST Gaming's multi-card bingo games.
- A new version of the industry-leading Game King® video poker suite, along with new game titles such as the Five Star Poker® 2.0 game.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
© 2018 IGT
Ghostbusters: TM & © 2018
Fortunes Of The Brave and Bloomtopia are trademarks of
All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a ®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/igt-presents-ice-2018-solutions-designed-to-entertain-300589276.html